Family Owned for 55+ Years
First office opened in 1958 by Ted and Ann LaFaber in Kankakee
They were joined by their son-in-law Jim Webber in 1989. In 2001 the name was changed to Audibel Center for Hearing Excellence when the office joined the most scientifically advanced - and largest - American-owned hearing instrument company in the world.
The office has continued to serve the Kankakee community for over 55 years, with branch offices in Chicago and Watseka. Today, 55+ years later, we still have the same commitment to quality--the same state-of-the-art technology, the same high standards of customer care, and the same low prices, only now, the offices in Crestwood, Mokena, and Manhattan, IL are known as Absolute Hearing Care and are partnered with Absolute Vision Care!